Welcome to Pelican Academy

Here we’ll go over some trading basics, and a quick guide on how to use the Pelican app. Practical and easy to understand.

Scroll down to find out more


What is Pelican?

Pelican exists to help traders make money

Trading is very risky, the FCA found that 82% of traders lost money. Pelican gives you real-time access to trades, ideas and knowledge by connecting you with thousands of traders from around the world to become part of the other 18%.

Watch this handy video to get started... 

Pelican basics

What is leveraged trading?

Leverage simply means borrowed funds

It varies per asset, but if a major currency (for example) was leveraged at 50:1, for every £1 you put up, you can trade £50 of that asset. This allows you to trade with greater gains, but, it also comes with greater losses.

Further reading

Your capital is at risk. Losses can exceed deposits when trading CFDs or spread betting.

Ready to give it a shot? 

︎︎︎︎︎︎    Free to join / free to use
︎︎︎︎︎︎    £10,000 virtual balance
︎︎︎︎︎︎    Loads of traders
︎︎︎︎︎︎    iPhone & Android
︎︎︎︎︎︎    Experienced mentors 
︎︎︎︎︎︎    Regulated

Join us for free

︎ iPhone ︎ Android

All trading involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits.

Join the mailing list

Everyones talking about Pelican, download the app and see for yourself 

Learn more

Spread betting and CFD trading are leveraged products and as such carry a high level of risk to your capital which can result in losses greater than your initial deposit. These products may not be suitable for all investors. CFDs are not suitable for pension building and income. Ensure you fully understand all risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.

Pelican Trading is a trading name of London & Eastern LLP. London & Eastern is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 534484. London & Eastern is registered in England & Wales, registered office at 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1 W7LT, company number OC345870.

© Copyright 2018 Pelican Ltd